Reclaim LifeWork blocks time on your work calendar for events from your personal calendar, and treats certain kinds of events a little differently in order to make your experience as great as possible.
- All-Day Events: LifeWork does not block time for all-day events on your personal calendar unless they are marked as Busy. This helps to avoid blocking time for things like Birthdays or Holidays.
- Events from Gmail: LifeWork will automatically block time for events created by Gmail (e.g., reservations, appointments, etc.) and mark the time as Busy on your work calendar.
- Events That Your Work Email is Invited to: if your work email is already invited to a personal event, we will skip blocking it out to avoid duplication.
- #nosync Events: as noted in this article, any events that have the
#nosynchashtag added to their description field will never be blocked on your work calendar.
- Events You've Declined: as noted in this article, if you RSVP "No" to an event on your personal calendar, the block from your work calendar will be removed
All other personal events will be blocked out normally on your work calendar according to your Settings.